Tuesday, June 25, 2013

33 Weeks!




How far along? 33 weeks!

How big is baby?  The Bump says she is the size of a Durian Fruit, Average size: 17.2 inches, 4.2 pounds
Our Doctor said she is measuring a week ahead!

Weight gain? 21 pounds!

Maternity clothes? No tops fit my belly, but I can still button my jeans.
Stretchmarks? Nothing new

Sleep? I am always tired. Sleep as much as possible now. I even nap!

Best moment this week?  She did a full body flip when Caylee was rubbing my belly!


Movement? 
She gets the hiccups 5 times a day, sometimes more! She never sits still.

Food cravings? Tacos and I find myself eating at least 2 Cookies & Cream Hershey bars a day!

Gender? GIRL

Labor signs?  Nope!

Belly button in or out? All the way out!

What I miss? Wearing nice tank tops in this summer heat, and not having my feet swell.

What I am looking forward to?  Her birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment